Bradley Desk Globe
- 30cm (12") diameter globe
- Antique ocean globe ball
- Dark stained American white oak base
- Highly detailed map with over 4000 place names
- Up-to-date cartography
- See more product details
Bradley Desk Globe
- 30.5cm (12") diameter globe ball.
- Highly detailed map with over 4,000 place names.
- Illustrations of explorer ships and routes
- Traditional paper gores ball material.
- Dark stained solid American White Oak base and riser.
- Painted metal meridian.
About The Globe
Standing the test of time, the Bradley desktop globe has been a popular choice with our customers for over 10 years. The combination of pale "tea-stained" ocean colouring, high quality metal meridian and dark wood base make it ideal for any room setting.
The globe ball is made using traditional techniques and features the popular raised relief, revealing the world's main mountain ranges in a tactile way. It has an up to date map with over 4,000 place names and pieces of information. The cartographer has also included illustrations of historical vessels and an analemma symbol to this beautiful globe.
The base is made by wood turners in the UK using American Oak and has been designed to be suitable for a small engraved plaque. This makes the Bradley Antique globe ideal as a corporate gift or commemorative item, for example for retirement, long service or for that special customer. This globe is designed and assembled with pride in the UK, using recycled and recyclable materials sourced from the UK and USA and comes complete with a booklet on how to use, enjoy and care for your globe. Other models in the Bradley range include The Bradley Junior, The Bradley Illuminated, the Bradley Blue and the Bradley Blue Illuminated.
- Up-to-date antique ocean cartography
- Politically mapped with clear country borders.
- Replogle Cartography designed by cartographer K. M. Dzurny.
- Politically mapped with clear country boundaries.
- Antique Ocean globe.
- Highly detailed globe with over 4000 place names.
- Features illustrations of famous explorers and their ships with dates of their famous voyages.
- Famous explorer's voyage routes become visible when illuminated.
Base & Meridian
- Dark stained American White Oak base and riser.
- Painted metal diecast meridian.